Twin Cities Flying Club* was established in 1957 and is one of Illinois' oldest flying clubs still in existence. A Not-For-Profit corporation dedicated to the aviation community. We strive to this goal through safety, education, and bonding of new and experienced pilots."

 

tcaalogo2whiteedge.png

Board

President: Augie Ufkin
Vice President: Don Wilson
Secretary: Bruce Van Drew
Treasurer: John Pultorak
Member-at-Large: Joe Gaskill

Address

Twin Cities Flying Club
Whiteside County Airport
10932 Hoover Road
Rock Falls, IL 61071

Email: airmail@twincitiesflyingclub.org